Searching for a New Home? Investment?
Are you time poor? Not sure of locations, growth areas and demographics?
A Buyers Advocate can assist with these challenges and many more. We are an investment and provide a service that is customised for each client, but ultimately our desire is to help clients achieve home ownership or investment portfolio growth.
Consider some of these reasons why you might benefit from engaging a professional:
- A Buyers Advocate knows what to look for when viewing homes
- A Buyers Advocate understands the local real estate market
- A Buyers Advocate can access off market properties
- A Buyers Advocate can help evaluate and secure financing
- A Buyers Advocate will coordinate showings
- A Buyers Advocate will know how to write real estate contracts
- A Buyers Advocate will have access to professionals that may need to be used with a transaction
- A Buyers Advocate will be your negotiator
- A Buyers Advocate will keep the transaction on schedule
- A Buyers Advocate can be your emotional filter
For a typical buyer, the process of buying the right property can be a very lengthy and drawn-out out process. It can be overwhelming with all the factors that need to be considered when making such a hefty investment. If you are seeking to have someone that can guide you, be your emotional filter, challenge the status quo, then it might be worth engaging the services of an exclusive Buyers Advocate that can help navigate through this process or property ownership.